Friday, January 27, 2006

Well, I finally did it I switched from being a lurker to actually posting.Not to say I won't continue lurking. Lurking is in me. My dad and I would go to the mall when I was younger and just sit and watch people for hours. We would make up our own stories about them which were always very exciting. Now the pressure is on to make my life sound interesting. Just trying to come up with a name for the blog about drove me crazy. My husband wanted to name it tree climbers. Just to make this clear he is a tree climber not me! He doesn't have a bit of fat on him and can scoot up a tree like a monkey. I told him if he could some how hoist me up I would be glad to sit up there with him. I don't mind the height. It is the climbing that sounds like to much for me. He is a very clever person so I am sure he will figure out how to get me up there with him. It is great that he wants me right there by his side. Anyway, so back to the name of the blog. It was the first name that came to my mind so I went with it.

No comments: