Wednesday, July 19, 2006


John has been picking on me about all the painting. He is wondering what is next. I am just keeping myself entertained. I am definitely not a home body. I am counting down the days till the cruise. We leave on the 31st. I'm soo excited.! John has been home for the last two Saturdays and should be home this Saturday. He had been working overtime for six months(10-14 hour days and Saturdays). It is so nice to have him home. We have been total couch potatoes. I am going to work in the yard today. I need to add a few herbs to our herb garden and put a few grass plugs in. The grass is doing very well except for the spot that our dog Angel pees in and a few spots that don't get much sun. I also need to make some banana bread.
I found this light at a yard sale a while back for $4.00 isn't it pretty?

No comments: