Monday, November 06, 2006

The boys had a lot of fun at grandma and grandpa's house for Halloween. Christopher dressed up as a pirate and Michael dressed up as a prisoner. They had a great time trick or treating with Nathan. I think they have eaten most of their candy by now.
This weekend was very nice. Friday night we took Robin to the dance. When we picked her up she was all smiles and she gave me a hug. I asked why she was so happy. She said because work was done and she got paid. I told her that always makes me happy too. She cleans house for her sister. Robin is such a sweet heart and I really enjoy taking her to the dance.Saturday Darla and Henry stopped by it was nice to visit with them. Also on Saturday John and I cooked. I love to listen to music while we are cooking. I was dancing around to the song "I wanna dance" on the Shall we dance soundtrack. As I was dancing I had an egg in my hand which with one of my o so cool moves ended up cracking and sliding across the floor. Of course John will never let me live this down. The food did turn out great inspite of my dancing moves. We made potato salad, oatmeal raisin chocolate bars,lemon aid, and some nice sandwiches. We took our food to the park and had a picnic. I took some pictures of the boys playing lacrosse at the park and then showing off there muscles. Sunday we went to church and then relaxed for the afternoon. We went to Walmart and bought some more eighties music. A girl has to have music to cook by.

No comments: