Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No more rental finally!



We finally got a new car. It has been a long day. John got off from work at noon to go car shopping. After a month of waiting on the insurance to kick in. Just yesterday our lease holder got the money. Today at 6:00 our car rental coverage was up (we had 30 days of coverage with our insurance). So we had to get the new car today. We got the rental back about ten minutes before it closed. We ended up leasing again. We were very happy with our lease before. We also really liked the Corolla so we ended up with another one. I love the red! It is a 2009 model. I actually wanted a 2008 but they didn't have any. We looked at used ones but there wasn't a whole lot of savings in buying used. We ended up getting the car for four thousand less than the actual value. So it was really great deal. Now I am exhausted. I am going to veg and watch American Idol.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE!! Lisa, it's gorgeous! Is this going to be Lola II? Or perhaps... "Keola" or "Nicola"? :) Great choice! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

love the car!!!! Okay I am jealous now for sure.

Anonymous said...

It is very, very pretty!!


Mom

pk said...

Lord willing in September ? we may get a clean deisel Jetta. Can't wait ! Tougher than ever getting things from behind the seat of the truck. Ready for a trunk, never thought I'd be ready to give up my truck ! Enjoy, see ya Sunday. hugs, pk

Tricia said...

Pretty! You should drive over in it and visit me :)