Friday, August 15, 2008

Yes, I am still alive. We have been busy playing:) The boys go back to school on Monday which makes me sad. I think they are ready to go back. Well, at least Michael is. I have a bunch of pictures for my blog but some how lost my battery charger so I can't put them on. I hate it when I lose things. It is driving me crazy. So, as soon as I find it I will post some pictures. John is playing his video game right now. Big shocker huh. I got to go out for ice cream with one of my friends. I don't even think John realized I went. We were gone for a couple hours. It was fun. Then I got to talk to Darla on the phone. I do love to talk on the phone with my friends. I have had a very nice evening. I will try to post more soon. Notice the word try. I know I am not the best blogger. Bear with me. I will usually post once Darla gets on my case. I love ya Darla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will make sure I get on your case more often. welcome back woman