Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Feeling so much better

It is so nice to be able to sit and feel comfortable again. Thank you so much for all your prayers. I am so thankfull that the doctors ran some extra tests and found out it was my appendix. It was very strange because my symptoms were nothing like appendicitis. Right after the test I was wisked away to surgery. It was such a blessing to have mother here with me.God's timing is perfect. We were still able to go shopping. She pushed me around in the wheel chair. We also went to the spa. Mom got an hour long massage,a pedicure,and facial. I got a facial and pedicure. When I am all better I plan to go back for the massage. My mom said it was heavenly.
Thank you Tricia for posting for me. You are so sweet. Thank you Darla and Darlene for picking my mom up from the airport. Darla,thank you for taking care of my babies so I didn't have to worry about them. Thank you Evelyn for taking my mom back to the airport.

No comments: