Monday, August 21, 2006

Can I charge the bank?

After today I am seriously thinking about switching banks. While going through the drive thru to deposit a check and get some cash back they lost my driver's license. I realize there is human error but this is not the first time. So far they have given my license to someone else(luckily the guy returned it),deposited money in the wrong account, not given me enough money back in the drive thru,and now lost my license. The day they gave my license to someone else they wrote a note for me to carry around just in case I was stopped by a police officer until the license was returned. I can just see me pulling out my note for the officer! Back to today's drama. I had two deposits to make and I wanted cash back so I put my license in the tube with the deposit slip and the checks. When the tube came back I counted the cash and looked for my license before I even pulled away. I promptly pushed the call button and let her know I didn't have my license. I then sent the tube back. She looked a little and said she didn't have it. Then a lady from the bank came out and helped me search my car. Nothing! So I am still waiting to here from the bank. I just wish I could charge them for their mistakes like they charge us if we make a mistake. I did receive and apology from the bank about the other incidents but cash would have been nicer.

No comments: