Monday, August 28, 2006

The Weekend

We had a full weekend. After redecorating lately, I decided I needed to sell some of my old stuff. So, we went to the flea market to sell. The boys went through their toys and got rid of a bunch they are to old for. It was sad to see some of the toys go. I can't believe how fast time goes by. The boys had a fun time selling their stuff. They made $100.00. Which they promptly spent. They had the cute factor going at the flea market. We noticed that some things would not sell at our table but if we put it on theirs it would sell. So John and I ended up doing pretty well with the help of the boys. After being in the hot sun we came home and jumped in the pool. It felt fabulous. Sunday we went to church and Sunday afternoon we relaxed. All in all it was a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your help today Lisa. If I had tried to get to Costco and get to work on time it would not have happened.