Sunday, October 08, 2006




Thanks for your prayers. The dance went well. Robin had a great time. There were a ton of people there. I have never seen so many happy people in one place. Several people came up to me to shake my hand and ask if I was having a nice time. It amazes me that people who have to deal with mental and physical handicaps in there life can be so happy. What a joy to be around them. Saturday was very nice. John was suppose to take Chris to the gun and knife show. Chris decided he didn't want to go. So, John and I went out for breakfast and to some yard sales. I found some cool wood boxes at one of the yard sales. I am not sure what I am going to do with them. Do you have any ideas? Church went well today. I really enjoy the little kids in my Sunday school class.

No comments: