Thursday, October 05, 2006

I had a lot of fun today. Darla and I went out to the chapel in Satelite Beach for the Bible study there. The women are so kind. I ate to much but that was fun too. I really enjoy spending the day with Darla. Tomorrow I will take the handicap girl I am watching to a dance. It should be a lot of fun. My only fear is that I won't be able to understand her. She does not speak clear and is very hard to understand. I hate having to ask someone to repeat things. Please pray that I will be able to understand her and that she will have a great time at the dance. I am very excited about January. It sounds like Ben and Gina will be coming for a visit. I miss them dearly. It is so nice to have something to look forward to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember there are days I have to ask Henry to repeat things a hundred times because I have no clue what he says. Sometimes it is easier to just agree and then when he tells me later but I told you it bites me in the backside.

Anonymous said...

ahh yes the acwardness of agreeing when I did not hear and then they ask my opinion! ahhh----- has anyone figured out was to do then? Besides look foolish?

Anonymous said...

That was me Ruth.