Monday, March 05, 2007

A very pleasent weekend


We had a real nice restful weekend. I love cool and dreary days! On Saturday we went to Buttermilk's cafe for breakfast and even got the boys to go with us. I love spending time with them. They usually just want to stay home so this was a real treat. After eating breakfast we went to some yard sales. I found a set of sheets for the guest bed for only $4.00. I also found two cute pictures for fifty cents each. After that we headed for some pawn shops. I bought the boys a video. Needless to say they were thrilled. The boys were ready to come home after the pawn shops to play their new game. So we dropped them off and John and I went to walk around the mall. We ended the day by picking up some pizza. Sunday we went to church and then rested the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Those pictures are awsome!