Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What we have been up to

Life has been stressful. We have put our house up for sale. We are looking at a house in Sanford. John and I have decided it is time to move. We are praying that this is the Lord's will. Please pray for us. The house we are trying to buy will be in foreclosure at the end of April so we need to sell our home fast. I know that God is in control and He can work miracles! John is at the end of a school building job. The next three months of his job get real crazy. He will be working overtime and Saturdays so it will not leave him much time to get things fixed around our house that need to be fixed. I have been doing all the projects I can but he has to do the others. Also the new house needs a lot of work. So please please please pray for us. On a lighter note Chris and I finished our first cake decorating course. We learned how to make roses, sweet peas,and bows in our last class. I will take some pictures soon. I am trying to practice at night so that the house is clean during the day. When I get out my supplies it covers my kitchen table.

No comments: