Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ben and Gina are coming to visit for the week. They will arrive tomorrow. I am so excited. John and I have been working on some projects around the house. We fixed up the flower beds in the front of the house. I love the way it turned out. I promise pictures soon. I think instead of waiting on John to load them on the computer I will take some pictures with my camera tomorrow and post them tomorrow. His camera takes better pictures but is complicated when it comes to putting them on the computer. Other than the projects life has been ordinary. I am enjoying the ordinary. I had a great time hanging out with the kids during their holiday break. We have some great memories now of the first Christmas in the new house. The Christmas pictures are also on John's camera. I really need to get him to teach me how to load them. That's pretty much whats been going on here.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

You're back! Isn't it nice to know you were missed?

Anonymous said...

bout time woman you give us reason to be concerned when you don't post
living in house of men how do we know if you need us or not to rescue you.

Day by Day said...

I love you guys. Yes it is nice to know you are missed. I hope you are feeling better Tricia.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but Ben and Gina left over 24 hours ago and I am still waiting on a picture of Aunt Lisa and Atalie

pk said...

hey girls , she's not doing it again !!!! pk