Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Getaway













I have had some stomach trouble lately. I just started feeling better. Here are some pictures of the resort John and I stayed at. We had a great time. It was very relaxing. We had our own private beach. Everyone else stayed near the pool. There were only two chairs down by the beach so it was perfect. We got a 25 minute massage every day and two meals included in our stay. Hey Ruth, I loved the movie Hairspray (I don't usually like musicals). I also really enjoyed Over Her Dead Body. The Bucket List was just ok.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice resort,that color on you by the way looks good.

Unknown said...

Still in flip-flops I see... glad we left an impact. :D That looks like so much fun! Glad you had a relaxing time!!Thanks for posting pictures!

pk said...

AH .....so that was the far away look in your eyes today !! What a nice place, what was the name , where ? hugs, pk

Tricia said...

Wow that looks nice. We need to get together sometime. I still have your birthday present at my house.