Wednesday, June 25, 2008


I have been keeping busy. My parents are coming on Friday from Alabama. I am so looking forward to their visit. I had to put my dog Pepper down. She started going to the bathroom every where and didn't act like she was feeling well. I have had her since she was a puppy. She was thirteen years old. I will miss her. She was the best dog I ever had. On a happier note, dad and Ruth had us over for our anniversary and our birthdays. We had a great time:) Thank you so much dad and Ruth. Today I went grocery shopping, made a bunch of phone calls, and went and picked up the boys report cards. They did well!

1 comment:

pk said...

UGH ! You've had quite the roller coaster ride. Glad the boys did well, sure that makes for a celebration ? ! Have fun with family . hugs, pk