Thursday, July 24, 2008

The boys finished their summer driving course today. They still need a lot of practice but are doing really well. I am going to look into some more driving classes for them. John and I still are not comfortable with teaching them. I am so glad they are done with their classes. I am looking forward to sleeping in a bit. I have been getting up with John at five and then waking the boys up at six. Their classes were from 7:20-12:50. By the time I got them off ,cleaned the house ,and took care of Joy I was tired. The summer has flown by which makes me sad. I love having my boys home with me. John is going to try and get a few days off before school starts back so we can go do some fun things with the boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Practice like until they are 24 I am thinking they will need a place on a bus route. Just kidding