Saturday, April 01, 2006

A fun day


I am having a hard time typing this post because I have never got tips put on my nails before. I wanted to do something I have never done before. I felt like such a princess having someone tending to my nails. I had to laugh when I was in the nail place. They had this sign that said waxing. One of the things guys could get waxed was their bikini area. I think I may have found the perfect gift for John. Wouldn't he be thrilled with a bikini wax! LOL John is a real guys guy. I told him I took the boys to Bed Bath and Beyond and he immediately felt the need to take the boys in the back yard and chop some wood. Today has been a lot of fun. First I slept in till nine. The boys and I took pizza to John and his workers for lunch. The boys stayed and worked with John. When I called to check on them I asked them how it was going. I think John has cured them of ever wanting to be an electrian. So, while they worked I shop and got pampered. I know I am spoiled. I bought some camo capries John will love and a new shirt. I am all ready to go out. John and I have a hot date tonight. Hopefully he will be home soon.

No comments: