Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday afternoon



I love Sunday afternoon.I get in my pjs as soon as we get home from church. It is my absolute favorite time of the week. John and I take a 2-3 hour nap. Then we get up and cook,watch a movie, or something else fun. We are doing taxes today.Yipee! I have to admit though I did have fun trying to distract John while he was working on them. He is such a good sport. I forgot to tell you about Friday. On Friday John took me shopping and bought me a kitchenaid mixer. I have always wanted one. So when John was at work on Sat. the kids and I made ten dozen chocolate chip cookies. It is incredible how much dough can fit in the mixer bowl. I froze a bunch of them. It would be way to much temptation having that many cookies around. When John came home he went to bed early. So I decided to use my mixer more. I made an upside down pineapple cake that was delicious. John is now wondering just how much I am going to bake. At this rate I might actually fatten him up some. I also made salsa in my food processor and a chicken pot pie for dinner. As you can see it is all about the food for me.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is just the coolest mixer ever!