Monday, April 24, 2006

Step one in our lawn project





This weekend we put in a sprinkler system. Five hours of hard work and it was complete. I took some pictures of John and the kids working. I want you to know I did my share of digging also. I just hate having my picture taken. The next thing we will do is kill the weeds and put in new grass. I am so excited we got so much done this weekend. We also stopped at a garage sale on the way home from church Sunday. We found some red paving brick at the sale for a quarter a piece. John said they usually sell for two dollars each. So we loaded John's truck with them. We are going to build a patio out back. It will be so nice. After all the loading and unloading of the brick we went grocery shopping. John made some sushi. It sure looks pretty. All in all it was a good weekend.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You guys are so handy!