Tuesday, September 19, 2006






We spent this past Saturday with Darla and Henry' having a yard sale. We did pretty well. Michael and Chris love going over there. As soon as I told Chris where we were going he got excited. Darla always has soda in her frig. I have never felt safe letting the kids ride their bikes in our neighborhood. So it is a real treat to get to ride bikes at Darla and Henry's. Last night we went to Taco Bell for dinner. Then we worked on Christopher's campaign posters. He is running for school Treasurer. I also made some cookies for Chris to give out. Look how nice the my $5.00 table came out. John did such a great job on it. I also found some cute new pillows for my sofa on clearance. They have a nice denim cover that comes off and are stuffed with feathers.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love how your house is looking! The table did come out beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love the table Lisa, now I am jealous, we love when you guys come over you guys are family you can come over any time you like.