Monday, July 16, 2007








Sorry for not posting in a while. John's dad is great he got my laptop up and running. Thank you dad! We did not close today like we hoped. They want an extension till the 30th. I hate waiting. We have bought a few new things for the living room. John picked out the mirror over the tv stand(the mirror is gold colored not white). I picked out the picture over the sofa. I found the chairs and the end table at a thrift store. I found a dinning room table today that we will pick up tomorrow. I will post pictures of it soon. It is still a work in progress. Just ignore the extra junk you see in the pictures. I realized after I took the pictures there was stuff next to the chair. Oh well, I am tired I had a house cleaning job today. John is still working the long hours at least till Wed. One of the foreman decided he didn't want to be a foreman. So John is finishing his job that is way behind. That has been a bummer. We are enjoying the peace and quiet of
our new neighborhood. I am so thankful. I love my new house.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

How frustrating about the closing....I kept thinking about you all day,
I really like your new home, and your wonderful yard!
Thanks for having Gregory and I over, you are such a sweet friend.