Thursday, July 05, 2007

We have had a fun couple of days. Tuesday night John, the kids and I went to the mall to walk around. We also went to World Market where I found some real nice curtains for the french doors. We ended the evening with watching Fly Boys. It was a pretty good movie. Yesterday we spent with John's parents. We had a blast. They came over for lunch. Then we played a game of Settler's of Catan. Which I won. That's always fun. We watched some tv on their projector and ate nachos for dinner.The evening ended with a soak in the hot tub. I have to say I feel like a spoiled rich girl when I soak in the hot tub. I am so glad John was able to fix the hot tub so easily. It had a few bad electrical connections. We have a very pretty view from the tub. In one direction is a bunch of beautiful trees. If you look the other way there is a fountain that lights up at night. Can you tell we are loving it here. The peace and quiet is so wonderful. The closing on the other house is still a go for July 16th. It would be so wonderful if it all went smooth. We don't have to make our first payment on this house till Aug.6th. That means if all goes well we won't have to make a double payment at all. Thank you for all your prayers. They mean so much to us.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

That would be so nice to not have any doubles, just Perfect!

Ruth said...

Hey, I finally signed up so I could post....

Could you see fireworks from your hot tub?

Ruth

Anonymous said...

finally in a neighborhood that is quiet I bet you are loving it.