Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I have been under the weather since Sunday night. My fever broke this morning. Now all I need is for the stomach ache to go away. We got the list of repairs that needs to be done on our old house. The inspector was real tough on us. John got a bunch done last Saturday. On Sunday we also got some done. We have until the 17th to complete the list. John tried to go to the house after work yesterday but ended up be called back to work for some problem. We are a bit overwhelmed. John told me he wished he had gotten sick so he could take a break. Poor guy. I told him let me get better then he can get sick and I will take care of him. I think he is going to try to take a few days off. He really needs to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Hope you are feeling better today. We are praying you guys get the work done on the other house ahead of schedule and the house closes ahead of schedule.

Unknown said...

Lisa! We wish we could be there! I'd make you soup and watch Friends with you just like you did for me! :) We pray for you guys every day, please call if we can help you out in any way! We love you so so much!