Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We were told yesterday that the buyer for our home is going through a new lender. That means it will take longer to close. At first I was a little upset but it does give us extra time to get things done that are on the inspector's list. Also timing wise we still would have had to make the extra payment with the earlier closing date. I have not heard yet when the closing will be. So, more waiting. Hopefully all this will work out this time. Please pray that we will not get discouraged. The boys got their schedules yesterday. They ended up in the same p.e. class. I thought that was cool. They were excited about it. They will catch the school bus at 5:57 am. That means they will have to get up at 5:00 am. I told them I would drive them in the morning but they want to ride the bus. I got them a few new clothes for school yesterday. It is so nice to not have to buy uniforms. They were so exspensive. I am fortunate too that my boys are easily pleased with clothes. They don't have to have the brand names. I do try to find brand names at thrift stores and Ross. I think we are all set for school. I will take some pictures of them on their first day before they leave for school. Tomorrow John is going to take the day off so we can go to the springs and play. We are very excited about having a family day of fun. Thank you for all your prayers.

No comments: