Thursday, August 02, 2007

Merry Christmas





I had to have some fun today. The news is so depressing. Life can be depressing. So, the boys and I (including Nathan) made cupcakes and decorated them. While watching Christmas movies. I love Christmas it always puts me in a good mood.We had a great time today. Nathan even put on his Christmas hat! When John and I were first married and having a hard time we would have little Christmas parties. It didn't matter what time of year. We would set up a small tree, listen to Christmas music, and eat snack food. It does put you in a better mood.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh, that is such a great idea! And what a good attitude.

Tricia said...

You are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Okay now I know you need a vacation.Hopefully you can come up in the fall.