Friday, November 30, 2007

Alabama part one





We are all feeling much better now. The boys went back to school yesterday. It is hard to get back to real life when you have had a nice break. On the way to Alabama we got to see the changing of the leafs. It was beautiful. Those pictures are on John's camera. I will post them soon. While we were there we went to a beautiful park where John did a little rock climbing. There were no guard rails in the last picture you can see how far down it was. The second picture is Rebecca and dad. Can you believe how big she is! She is almost as tall as Chris. She is ten years old now and a lot of fun. More pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Anyone Out There said...

Lisa love the pictures but do tell me why you were posting at 3:46 am I thought I was the only that was up that time of morning.

Tricia said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, I'v missed you!

Jessica said...

So glad you had a nice time! I wish we could've seen the leaves changing, it's been a couple years for us now.

~Jessica
http://legaladdictivestimulants.blogspot.com/