Thursday, November 08, 2007

Making wonderful memories

Last night we ate our dinner out on the screened in porch. It was gorgeous out. John started a fire in the fire pit and the boys roasted marshmallows. While they were roasting the marshmallows I came in the kitchen to do the dishes. We had the windows open and I was enjoying listening to the boys laugh. John came up to the window right by the sink with a big smile on his face. I asked him whats up and he said he was just enjoying the view. After seventeen years he can still make me melt. Isn't he the sweetest! I am thankful for evenings like last night that make such wonderful memories.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww! How sweet! I remember when I first met you, you told me that Brendle men make great husbands... you were right. ;)

Anonymous said...

how sweet John is one of those guys that don't happen to come along too often

Anonymous said...

so where are the pictures of the new bedroom?