Monday, November 05, 2007

Things I am thankful for










Lately I have been down in the dumps. So I have decided to focus on my blessings. Here are some random things:




The boys had a Thursday and Friday off a couple of weeks ago. We had a blast eating pizza and watching movies.




John has been working very hard on our bedroom. It is coming along and looking lovely. I will post pictures when it is done.




I was overwhelmed by my Bible study homework. John spent some time to work on it with me. He is so sweet!




I got some great bargains at the grocery store today.




We will be going on vacation soon to see my parents in Alabama (we will be there for Thanksgiving)




I received Atalie's birth announcement in the mail today. She is beautiful!




John bought me new dishes for my china cabinet. He also got me a new pressure cooker.




We got a riding lawn mower at a yard sale for $125.00. I had a lot of fun watching John ride it. Then he taught the boys how to drive it.




I will post more thankful thoughts soon.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice dishes!!!!
Hey when is John delivering the lawn mower for Henry to use. Look we have more to mow and heaven knows Henry can not turn a push mower why do you think he only mowed the back yard in Florida, we did not want the neighbors to see him attempt it.

Unknown said...

What a sweet post! I love the pictures, your new dishes are SO pretty! Are you going to "pull a Monica" and only use them when the queen comes?

pk said...

Must be in the water ?....been a little low myself of late.....Imagine !!!

Nice dishes, goooooooood husband !

How about you ride that mower ! Fun !!

Hey a pressure cooker ! Always been afraid of them but tempted to try especially for fresh green beans.

hugs, pk