Friday, February 22, 2008











Another reason I love my new house. I have always wanted my children to be able to play with neighborhood kids. Unfortunately it wasn't safe in our old neighborhood. They never even got to ride their bikes where we use to live. Here they are living it up. They ride their bikes,go to friends houses,play basketball (we have a cement drive way, I was excited about that,I love basketball),and the newest thing building forts. We have woods behind our house. Doesn't this look like fun?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my they have brought the gang hangout concept to Sanford from Pinehills :) Just kidding. It is nice that your boys go outside without worrying about getting shot or worse. Miss you guys

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! Like something from Survivor, or Lost... :)

Tricia said...

I think every kid should build a fort at least once. Theirs looks great.