Tuesday, February 05, 2008



I woke up this morning not feeling so well. I hope it is just allergies. Fortunately I don't have any where I have to go tomorrow so I can just take it easy. I have cleaning jobs on Thursday and Friday. I was up at 5:00 like always. I had to go to a Zero Tolerance class from nine to noon. It is one of the requirements for caregivers. It was an easy class without a test so I was glad since I wasn't feeling to well. When I got home I slept until John got home. When he came home we ran out to pick up a new end table I found at a thrift store. My other end table was a real pain to clean and I really didn't like the style. I love the wood pattern on the top of this one.

4 comments:

pk said...

it is nice, reminds me of my cutting board, but I wouldn't do that if I were you ! pk

Unknown said...

Looks verra nice, I love getting deals on furniture ... one of these days I want to go looking for a desk - we've got some sweet antique/thrift stores around here that I think you'd like Lisa. :)

-Ben

Anonymous said...

I am liking it Lisa you are really good at finding good bargains that can actually be used.

Unknown said...

Hey that's my computer! :)