Sunday, February 10, 2008

We have been very busy. John finished our water treatment system (minus the softener) this weekend. His dad was so sweet to come over and help. I am very happy that our water won't be yellow and smelly any more. I hated trying to clean the yellow lines in our toilets. What a pain. Michael got his learner's permit on Friday. We are so proud of him. He really didn't want to get it. We had to push him to get it. Once he passed he told me that maybe one day he will get a motorcycle license. I asked him if he wanted me to die of a heart attack. He gained a lot of confidence. He went from not wanting to drive to wanting a motorcycle license. I wanted to add a picture of Michael and his permit but for some reason the image adding button is not working. Is anyone else having a problem with it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! No more smelly Sanford water, I hated that smell of sulfur when I did homecare and had to to homes with well water

Ruth said...

Yes I am having the same problem too. Infact I can not use spell check either.