Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I killed the dumbest squirrel ever!

To start off with,my apologies a head of time if this offends anyone. Yesterday while on the way to Tricia's house I ran over a squirrel. My sister in law Gina was in the car with me. I know she doesn't like to drive because she ran over a dog a while back. I like to pick on her about it. Of all the people to have in the car with me! Here is the part that might offend. I couldn't help but laugh. I was only going down the road at 25 mph. It darted right out in front of me. Gina yelled don't hit it. I wasn't sure if I had hit it. We looked out the back window. We could see it darted back and forth in only about a twelve inch space. It was bizarre. So I drove around the block to see if I had killed it. My husband (with a smile on his face) who is a hunter and likes squirrel meat asked if I brought it home.

No comments: