Tuesday, February 21, 2006



Since we got more than basic channels John and I have had fun watching lots of weird shows. We have watched the commercials for Miami Ink so much we had to see it. Last night they had a marathon which we quickly became addicted to. I would not get a tattoo because I am a wimp when it comes to needles. I have a friend who got a tattoo that has her husband's name on it. His name is Dan. After she had her babies her skin stretched. She got the tattoo right above her chest. So when her skin stretched it looked like dun instead of Dan.She was done alright. I laughed my head off. She has a real good sense of humor and she laughs about it too. The moral of this story is if you are thinking about getting a tattoo be careful where you put it:)John came home today messing with me he drew my name on his arm. Like he could fool me. He does have nice muscles though:)He's a hottie.

No comments: