Saturday, February 18, 2006

Valentine's Day Blessings



I admire all the posts I read that were written even when the person was sick. I was to busy watching TV and feeding a cold. I am feeling much better but am still taking it easy. I was sick Valentine's Day but it was still a lovely day for me. My boys created a power point presentation on the computer for my husband and I. They included the reasons why they love us and the reasons why they know we love them. Also they put some of our favorite songs with the presentation. It was wonderful and surprising. John got me a beautiful Bougainvillea plant. It is a antique pink color. He bought me a beautiful pot to put it in I took the picture of the plant at night but with my lighting expert (my husband the electrician holding a flashlight) I got a picture of my plant. He also wrote me a poem. I am so blessed.

No comments: