Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thankful!

I am not always the most positive person. I definitely lean toward the glass half empty side. Today is a good day. I love days when I don't have clean houses and I can just come home. I like cleaning houses but I love to be at home. I went grocery shopping after taking the boys to school this morning so there is a bunch of snack food in the house. I am not one of those people who can eat the food they are buying while they are shopping. I have a fear that the computer will go down or something and I won't be able to pay. To me people like that are really living on the edge. I know I am pathetic and don't like to take chances. So, I eagerly wait until I get in the car to open the bag of chips. Life is good today sitting here on my couch watching TV,typing on my laptop,and eating snacks. Other things in life that make me happy are watching American Idol,going to thrift stores,watching Friends,reading a new magazine( I found a thrift store that sells the newer ones for 10 cents},Sunday afternoons when you can just relax and look at the sale ads,and taking naps. I am looking forward to this weekend. My brother and sister in law invited us to go on the River Ship Romance. I have never been and I am very excited. Also there is a Super Bowl party this weekend. What fun! In March we are planning to take a trip to a cabin here in Florida about three hours away. I am thankful today!

No comments: