Friday, May 11, 2007

Alison tagged me with this.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I have to have my bed made before I climb in it. John thinks I am crazy if I didn't get a chance to make it in the morning and I make it right before I get in it at night. It's a comfort thing.
2. I love to hear people tell stories about their life over and over again (some stories never get old). It make me feel like I am part of their family.
3. I love traditions! At Christmas time my family always puts out a big spread of snack foods instead of a dinner. It is nice because my mom could spend time with us instead of cooking all day.
4.I have probably watched the movie Stepmom with Julia Roberts twenty times or more.
5. I quote Friends lines all the time.
6. I love to ballroom dance with John at home not so much in public. I also like to dance when I am happy.
7. I know all the words to the country song I am an Indian Outlaw. Chris and I like to sing it in the car. I know I am weird.
So sad most people I know have already been tagged. So some of these may be repeats sorry.
I want to tag:
Darla
John
Jessica
Megan
Ruth
Gina
and a lurker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! You tagged me!! Good luck getting a response since the last time I posted was over a year ago!! WOOPS!! :) haha