Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tricia what do you think?

Today Tricia and I watched Music and Lyrics and Because I said So. Music and Lyrics was cute and predictable but enjoyable. Because I said So was a complete waste of time. Take my advice don't bother watching it. I kept waiting for the good part. Tricia gave up on it and proceeded to clean her house. You know it's bad when you would rather clean than sit and watch the movie. We also went shopping at Marshall's where I found this funky rug. What do you think? Be honest because I am not sure about it. We ate lunch at Hot Dog Heaven. That is becoming our tradition. I love eating there! I had a lot of fun today!

1 comment:

aliann said...

Fun, funky rug! I like it, but in the second photo, it looks like it needs to be bigger to fit that space.
Your home always looks so cute!

p.s. You've ben tagged for a meme.