Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Keeping very busy

I am totally exhausted. The boys,Nathan, and I worked on cleaning the new house we are buying. It was so nice of the old owners to let us come in before closing to clean it. I have been sorting through stuff at our house too. It is very hard to sort through stuff and not make a mess in case prospective buyers come by. Poor John has a fever of 101 but he still has to work. Please pray for him because he is miserable. The boys are staying at grandpa and grandma's house tonight. Tomorrow I will go back to the new house and work on it till about noon. Then I need to come home and take a little break. Tomorrow night I have a cleaning job. Someone came through my house to look to buy it. When they were here they left a note saying they would like me to clean their house. So I called the lady she was very nice. Usually I don't clean at night it is family time. Right now we can use all the extra money we can get. Pray that all goes well with this job also pray that our house will sell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa you should start taking before pictures of your house so you can post the after ones next to them on your blog later on. Would love to come help but hey you know no one can clean like you can so I am leaving it all to you. Miss you guys

Unknown said...

Wow!! Sounds like things are crazy down there! Wish we could be there to help out! We're praying for you guys! We know this must be SUPER stressful!