Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

The boys made me breakfast in bed on Sunday. I found this rug online that I fell in love with. You can't tell from the picture but the rug is more orange than red. John bought it for me for Mother's Day. I am so blessed with such a wonderful family! For my birthday and anniversary in June I am getting a new house. We had to jump on the house we were interested in buying before it was foreclosed on. So please pray that we will be able to sell our home quickly. I have not been posting lately because I have been so overwhelmed. I will post more soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicer choice!! So excited about your new house. I told Henry we need to go back to Florida this weekend so we can see you guys. Not sure if that will happen but working on it.

Anonymous said...

yeah! Moving is so stressful, and fun.

I like this rug better.

And that is a sweet thing form your boys. And thank you for the card you had Daniel make for mothers day(for me), you really have no idea how much the things they made for me made me feel. They made a sad day sweet.
Love, Ruth