Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rest and then back to the real world!







We had a very nice Memorial Day weekend. We went over to dad and Ruth's. We played a game of Settler's of Catan. Ruth won:) Then we went to our soon to be house so John and Nathan could climb the trees there. John was in heaven. He loves to get out his climbing gear. The trees are very tall in our back yard. I love the pictures that Ruth took. Nathan is a little monkey boy. He climbs bare footed so that he can grip the tree better. It is a wonderful view from our back yard. You can sit and watch the planes come in. We spent today grocery shopping and getting boxes. I packed about 30 boxes so far. I can't believe how much junk we own. Please continue to pray for the sale of our house. Tomorrow and Friday I clean houses. The boys are coming with me tomorrow to help.

No comments: