Thursday, June 14, 2007

A family came and looked at the house today. The husband and son were sold on it. The wife was a little hesitant. She thought it was smaller than the place they looked at before. The realtor was quick to point out that it had more square footage. On the way out I overheard them talking about the paper work. Oh, I hope the house sells. It would take so much pressure off of John and I. The closing costs were higher than we expected. We know God knows our needs. Please pray that all works out. Closing day is tomorrow. I will have Joy till late Saturday night. John might have to work on Saturday. I am glad we planned to move on the 23rd instead of this weekend. I will be so glad to get past the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are praying for you guys, I can't imagine how tough all of that is but I know it will be great for you when it's all over with.

-Ben

J Sews said...

We're praying too! The waiting is harder than the moving... or is it?? Praying for buyers AND strength!

Anonymous said...

Everything is in the Lord's timing so wait and see what lies ahead. Don't fret on what the unique offer is going to be, you can still negotiate it after they make it. We are praying for you guys and wish we could be there to help you with the move and getting the new house ready.