Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I can't wait to move! It is not even 10:00 in the morning and they have their music blasting. Wait, now it is stopped. I thought it might have stopped earlier but no they were just picking out another song. Nice, it is quiet now. I feel sorry for the people in my neighborhood. Children run up and down the street with no parents watching them. Across the street the house that was rented out has fourteen children and three adults. It is three families. How sad is that. I have talked to some of my neighbors but to be honest some of them just scare me. Sorry to sound so depressing but it just saddens me at times.
On a lighter note John is done with his job. I am so happy! He will get Saturday off. Things are going well with Joy. Last night I gave her a bath. She is content watching Friends right now. Yes. I have warped her. Friends never gets old! The kids have been playing video games most of the day. Maybe today I will get more physical work done. Yesterday I did make a lot of phone calls and did some paper work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa
so glad you are getting some rest before the move day. If I was there I would be watching Joy for you so you could do what you needed to do. We are praying your house sells quickly so you can come visit us and John can climb all the trees in the Smokey Mountain national forest that he wants.

Anonymous said...

Lisa
so glad you are getting some rest before the move day. If I was there I would be watching Joy for you so you could do what you needed to do. We are praying your house sells quickly so you can come visit us and John can climb all the trees in the Smokey Mountain national forest that he wants.

Jessica said...

So true, Friends never gets old!!! Hope everything goes well with your move. :)