Friday, June 15, 2007

Today we close on the house at 5:00. Last night my realtor called and said that the people that came by yesterday are preparing an offer. The realtor said it would be a unique offer. I asked her what that meant. She said she would just have to wait and see. She didn't know what it meant either. So, we are playing the waiting game on that. I will post as soon as I know something. I am very excited about getting an offer. Oh, I forgot to say the realtor said it would be our full asking price.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They're going to want you to leave the ham behind ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gina, Now you know they are going to ask that the neighbors promise to keep the music down. :-)

Mrs. Addis said...

They are going to ask you to put the house on the back of a semi truck and move it to a new neighborhood! :0)