Monday, June 11, 2007

Things worked out well with the survey paper. I talked to the title company this morning it is not a problem. She received our fax and it looks like we are a go for closing on Friday at 5:00. Yesterday was fun but I think I ate to many bad foods. Today I will behave so I can feel better. It is wonderful to see how the Lord is working things out. On Sunday our realtor ran an ad in the paper. Hopefully that will generate some more people coming out to see the house. We haven't had anyone looking for about two weeks. Hopefully once they work out the property tax issue people won't be so leery about buying. It is terrible I just don't feel motivated to do anything today. I need to tackle John's shed but am afraid. John is a wonderful husband but when it comes to keeping things clean he is lacking. He told me he uses up all his organizational skills at work. You got to love him! Well, I really should try to accomplish some yard work,packing,and the dreaded painting. Now I am stalling. Gotta go!

No comments: