Saturday, June 02, 2007

Restful Day:)

Today was a nice restful day. I had a great time playing Phase 10 with Evelyn. Jonathan and Michael both passed their drug and alcohol course they had to take before they get their learner's permit. I will have Michael wait to get his learner's permit till we move to Seminole county. In the mean time he can study more. I am looking forward to sitting in the main service at church. During the summer the Sunday school teachers take a break. John is on his way home from work with chocolate! Tomorrow afternoon we will probably just veg. I am ready to spend the rest of the weekend with John.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jonathan and Michael!!!!Lisa I know you need a break for the summer with all you have going on. Hopefully the move will go smooth and you sell the other house and you can come up for a vacation.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jonathan and Michael!!!!Lisa I know you need a break for the summer with all you have going on. Hopefully the move will go smooth and you sell the other house and you can come up for a vacation.