Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today was pleasant. I got a little house work done and took time to get some rest. I just got a email that my title company sent with a form to sign. It was sent on Wed. but was delayed for some reason. It was an agreement for a surveyor to come to our new house. Hopefully if I fax it on Monday it will be able to get done in time for closing on Friday. I tried to call the Title office but it was closed today so I sent an email back. I will call them first thing Monday morning. Please pray this all works out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're praying for you guys all the time with all of this! I can't imagine the stress!! We really wish we could be there to help you guys out! You've been such a help to us! Let us know if there's anything we can do.(Magnum says "Hi" to Pepper) We love you ALL so much!!